Lubricate vaginal dryness
The vagina has a delicate lining and is susceptible to drying out for many reasons.
Probably the most common is the menopause. When there is a reduction of oestrogen in the body, the vagina has a tendency to dry out.
Other causes are :
- Antihistamines (yip they dry out the mucus membrane of the nose, don’t think your Mary Jane has got off scott free, it’s still a mucus membrane down there and the antihistamines could also affect that area.
- Other medications such as blood pressure tablets, thyroid medication, cancer medication, diabetic tablets etc have a role to play.
- Stress is a huge factor in a dry vaginal lining.
- Vaginitis which is any type of infection or inflammation of the vagina.
- 25% of women who have been sexually abused suffer more with vaginal dryness.
What can be done to increase natural vaginal lubrication?
- Use Keygal to increase pelvic movement and also massage the Bartholin’s glands (also called greater vestibular glands) are two glands located slightly posterior and to the left and right of the opening of the vagina. They secrete mucus to lubricate the entrance of the vagina. Using Keygal to work the muscles around the vagina can stimulate these glands to help with lubrication.
Sexual lubrication however is released higher up inside the vagina.
Using Keygal to create this natural body lubrication can then lead to helping restore confidence in women who have avoided intimacy due to painful sex through having a dry vagina.One of the best organic lubricants we have tested is ‘Yes’. Keygal can be successfully used with any water based lubricant.